Thursday, October 25, 2007

THE BREEDER'S CUP--THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!

The Breeder's Cup races are this Friday and Saturday!!!!!! Three races will be on Friday, at what time I'm not sure; then eight races will be on Saturday, on ESPN, starting at 4:00 p.m. ET. The Breeder's Cup Classic will be Saturday, post time is 5:35 p.m. ET. Here are the entries for this $5 million race: (horse, trainer, jockey, odds)

1. Lawyer Ron--Todd Pletcher, trainer--John Velazquez, jockey--odds of 5-2
2. Street Sense--Carl Nafzger--Calvin Borel--3-1
3. Any Given Saturday--Todd Pletcher--Garrett Gomez--4-1
4. Curlin--Steve Asmussen--Robby Albarado--3-1
5. George Washington--Aidan O'Brien--Mick Kinane--20-1
6. Awesome Gem--Craig Dollase--David Flores--30-1
7. Diamond Stripes--Richard Dutrow Jr.--Cornelio Velasquez
8. Hard Spun--Larry Jones--Mario Pino--8-1
9. Tiago--John Shirreffs--Mike Smith--12-1

This will be some race to watch!!!!! Note: We have a competition!!!!!! If you win, you will get a FREE NOV. E-MAGAZINE!!!!!!! Here is how it works: You leave a comment on THIS post, no other post, saying which horse you think will win the Classic Saturday. (Polls don't work) This contest ends Saturday at 5:20 p.m ET, 4:20 p.m CT. Any comments posted after that will immediately be deleted from the contest. After the race, we will announce the winners (there may be one, many, or none at all, for horseracing is very unpredictable). The winner (s) will then get one FREE Nov. Horse Sense E-Magazine!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Cassie - I really like Street Sense and Curlin - Can't make up my mind yet!

Susie said...

I think I'm going with Arravale in the 6th and Any Given Saturday in the Classic - I may change my mind before post time, but I just have a feeling.

Susie said...

This morning I'm torn between Street Sense and Any Given Saturday.
I'll let you know closer to post time.

Susie said...

I'm going with my gut feeling - Any Given Saturday!!And the filly Arravale in the 6th!